1) How do you make products?
We are a small local business in Portland Oregon. Our products are 100% hand crafted and made with lots of time and love.
2) Where are your products made and what are they made of?
All of my products are made locally. All of our ingredients are purchased and processed from a local wholesale lab. They are refined, organic, and natural products.
3) How many times a week should I use products?
You can use your Diamond in the Rough Hair Spa products for your hair and skin every day if you choose.
4) What are your best selling products?
Our creams and oils are versatile with luxurious ingredients put together to protect, nourish, and condition hair and skin.
5) How long do items last?
If used properly and taken care of well, our products can last up to 12 months.
6) How should I store products?
Cleanse your hands before using products and store them in a dry place. Avoid warm places as items could melt during summer months. Store your products in a refrigerator when not in use to extend the life of the product.
7) Who are your products created for?
EVERYONE can use Diamond in the Rough Hair Spa's natural 3-N-1 hair, scalp, and body products!
8) Can I use your products if I have a skin condition such as eczema, dermatitis, or psoriasis?
Yes, our 3-N-1 products all have great benefits and anti-inflammatory properties. Our items can help soften or smooth dry skin and relieve itchiness. They also contain substances that can reduce skin swelling.